Sunday, March 29, 2020

The pool is pretty much drained.  The left some in the deep end over the weekend - just in case.  I don't know when they will start the next step - but I hope it's soon - I hate looking at a dirty pool out my kitchen window.




I finished my Mondo bag yesterday.  


Since we are on quarantine, I tried ordering the lining fabric and interfacing through Joann's new curbside pickup, but my order got cancelled.  Rather than try to figure out what happened (in the middle of my sewing frenzy last weekend) I decided to use what I could find in my fabric on hand.  The lining is a lighter pink than I would have liked, and I made a few other mistakes along the way, but....I finished it Saturday, and liked it enough to face the on-line ordering with Joann's again.  This time, I figured it out and ordered the fabric for another bag - this one in blacks and whites.

No comments: