Saturday, May 23, 2020


Warmer weather yesterday - but not hot yet!  (Next week we are forecast for 102)  I took the dogs for a walk at lunch, and took a video of the wind through the grass out in the field.  



And I have butterflies on my flowers!


This weekend is a catch-up weekend.  I've neglected so many things lately with the hours I was putting in at work, that I need to spend some serious time cleaning house, on yard work, and home improvements.  Alex and I are installing ceiling fans this weekend - I have 3 that don't work, and I went through last summer without them, but not this year.  It is just too hot to not have fans.  It actually feels good to be able to work on some things.  I turned off my computer last night (at 5:00!!) and did not have to rush to feed Alli, cook dinner for the rest of us, and all the other evening chores.  I felt so lazy I went to In-and-Out for burgers for dinner!!

No comments: