Tuesday, May 26, 2020


Happy belated Memorial Day!  I did (a bit) of my civic duty this year - I helped put up flags on Hilltop Drive with the Scouts.  They were a little short on scouts, so I went in at 6:30 and, for the most part, pushed the cart carrying the flags.  The scouts had fun searching for the holes to plant the flags, removing the covers, and planting the flags.  I did put quite a few flags together for the younger (i.e. shorter) scouts.  It was really great to see the scouts enjoy putting up the flags, and we got a lot of community support from those driving by (though between it being 6:30 a.m., limited businesses open due to COVID, and a holiday morning, not too many people were out and about yet!)


I updated my patio umbrella by the fountain - one of my favorite places!


And Alex (with help from me) managed to get all of the ceiling fans up this weekend!

No comments: