Sunday, May 24, 2020

One down, three to go!  Alex and I successfully took down two ceiling fans yesterday, and put one of them back up.  I had one 'old' fan in the dining room that still works with a remote, and we installed that in my bedroom.  I have three new ones (sans remote) to put up today in the kitchen, living room and dining room.  The last time we replaced the fans, we got ones that only operate via remote.  Of the 5 we put in, the remote only works on two now.  Very frustrating!  So this batch is all mechanical with pull chains - not as pretty, but functional!  

Yesterday should be the hardest, since neither of us had ever put a fan up before, and we had no instructions, since it was the 'old' one that we put up.  We rewarded ourselves with a dip in the new pool!  (Well, Alex took a dip - I just dipped my toes....)  Since our weather is forecast to be over 100 next week, the water will warm up pretty quickly now.


Chewie came to check in on me.....

No comments: