Sunday, May 03, 2020

More wildflowers - I don't think they will be there a lot longer - Spring goes quickly here.  



We startled the ducks on our walk - but they settled back in the creek for a photo op...


I finally got my garden in, but I'm afraid to go check it.  We had a huge storm blow through, with rain hard enough to knock out Dish.  I'm afraid to see what it did to my baby plants!  Due to COVID, my options for seedlings was pretty dismal this year.  The only Jubliee plant I could find was about 2 inches tall at Wyntour.  I just could bring myself to pay $4.99 for it.  I did manage to find some tomato plants, but no Early Girl, yellow pear, or yellow cherry tomatoes.  I finally found some sweet peppers and jalapeno pepper plants at WalMart.  Ronna sent over some zucchini and cucumber plants she had started, so I filled my beds - and then the storm......  We did have a double rainbow afterwards


The pool is almost finished!  The guys were in working yesterday to prep for the pebblesheen coating - this was from Thursday night... 



No comments: