Sunday, April 26, 2020

I took most of yesterday off - I put in a couple of hours of work yesterday, but nothing serious.  Instead, I did the shopping, cleaned the house, and tried to do a green waste run, and pick up plants for the garden, and made homemade pizza for dinner.  Both the Transfer Station and the Nursery had lines too long for me to wait in.  Alex is off next weekend, and said that even if I'm working (which - yes, I'll be working next weekend...) he'll do the run for me.  I'm going to the nursery as soon as it opens today....

I did play a little bit with my camera yesterday - my roses are so pretty!!


In this one, I was trying for the soft focus behind, which I got - but I didn't notice that brown leaves beside it....bummer!


Part of my pond/fountain project is getting the algae out without just throwing bleach in it (my usual go-to - quick, cheap, and easy...).  I have 15 Japanese snails in there now, and they are busy!  Here's one - in this photo you can see where they've been...where you can see the rock.


And here is the snail.


And here is my work-buddy......



No comments: