Monday, April 13, 2020

Another day - another walk in the field on my 'lunch hour'.  Alex was throwing rocks, so I played with the camera a bit, working on angles.  I still need a lot of work, only one photo was any good....and even that is questionable.  


It was a bit windy when we went for our walk - the grass is already high enough to wave in the wind.  (The grass in my lawn was so high it took Alex almost two hours to mow.  It usually is a 45 minute job!)


We keep disturbing the Killdeer on our walks - they are nesting everywhere, and really don't like the dogs running around (or Alex throwing rocks near the water...)  They are beautiful birds - this photo doesn't do them justice, but it's the best I've gotten so far (I really need to take the good camera on every walk.)


My water lily is blooming in the fountain (please don't pay any attention to the green water - I'm working on that, really!!  I have an order of pond supplies coming, including snails to help keep that in check.)

No comments: