Sunday, August 08, 2021

I took a slice out of my thumb Thursday night, so household chores are on hold for a bit - at least until I don't mind getting my thumb wet.  That means I did some sewing, since it's too smoky and hot to do much outside.  (My thumb isn't THAT bad - it's just a good excuse!)  

I worked on a couple of projects Margene had asked for - a mask bag and another apron.  I made one apron last week, and finished the second one yesterday.  I texted with her yesterday, and now need to add a couple of masks to her order before I ship anything....it's looking like I might need to go back into the mask business.





I also started laying out a quilting pattern for my latest quilt project.  I have most of the design decided, and about half of that marked out.  I still need a lot of practice before I start on the quilt, but at least I know what to practice on!



 

No comments: