Friday, February 05, 2021

Another unfinished project - about a month ago, I started painting my patio set.  We bought the set in the fall of 1999 (the year we bought the house), and it's held up very well, considering, but...it needs to be replaced.   Since we bought this set for $200 (end of season sale at K-Mart!) I have a hard time paying the $2,000+ that is the going price now.  It doesn't help that COVID has affected manufacturing of items either, and that everyone else jumped on the wagon to re-do their living spaces long before I did (I'm always late to the party...)  I figured that if I painted the set, it  might give it a fresh enough look to last a couple more years, and I can find something I like in the meantime.....so I took the plunge and started spray painting.  Then the rain came in.  I hope to do some more this weekend - they are forecasting sunny weather!




 

No comments: