Friday, February 26, 2021

And it's done!  The next time I say "and we'll just put some rock down" just slap me would you?  We hauled in a yard of rocks (which according to Google weigh around a ton...) in my little trailer (full to the brim....) and "we" unloaded them.  Ralph helped me until he wore out, and AJ helped after that, so it went pretty quickly, but....that was a lot of rock to move!  We went back after unloading the rock and picked up some boulders to add (let me re-phrase that "I" picked up some boulders.....they are way to heavy for Ralph to pick up!).  The landscaping yard has them all lined up by size - $10.00 boulders, $20.00 boulders, etc. and on up.  I got two $20.00 boulders and three $10.00 boulders.  I don't know the weight, but it was pushing my max to lift the $20.00 boulders....







 

No comments: