Thursday, July 09, 2020

My newest concession to the 'new normal':


Not only do I NOT want to go to the gym now, even though it has reopened, it is no longer "on my way home" from work.  (If I found it hard to make myself go to the gym when it was 1/2 block from bank, it is really hard to make myself drive into town to go....)  So....I invested in a weight bench and some weights.  And even better, I've actually used it!  It may be the novelty of having it, but it is pretty easy to make myself lift some weights if I don't have to go anywhere, do anything.  (And weights aren't quite so boring if I have something to do in between sets, like press a few seams on some masks in process - since they are right by my sewing area, organize a drawer, pick up/clean up, etc.)

I put up a temporary mirror by leaning one against the wall, and Chewie keeps trying to find the dog in the window.  


He was making such a fuss, Luna came over to see if SHE could find the dog....and then walked away, giving Chewie the side-eye...


Another shot of Chewie, my protector.  Alex had the flyswatter out, and Chewie was behind me for protection.

No comments: