Wednesday, July 08, 2020

I finally bit the bullet and had Spectrum come out and install a line and router in the guest house, and moved my office out there.  It is much nicer to work outside in the quiet, but I still have lots of company - Chewie is with me every second he can be.  I took out his bed, so he could be a bit more comfortable, and the next thing I know - big ol' Koo is sleeping in his tiny bed.



So - I bring out one of the larger beds for Koori....but that didn't go as planned either.



Plan C....new beds!  Even that didn't go as planned - Picot stole them while I was unloading the rest of the groceries.


Chewie enjoying the new, larger bed......


And Koori snuggled up by my feet on the hard, cold linoleum.....poor baby! (don't let her fool you - there was a bed for her...)

No comments: