Wednesday, June 17, 2020


Here's what the patio area by the pool looks like now.....



I spray painted the heads black again, and moved them around in the patio area.


And I had a helper.....three of them actually, but Luna was a bit more inquisitive about the paint job.




I also took on a 'new to me' project.  The filter for my bubbling fountain was clogged, so I was just getting a little bit of water through.  I dug out all the rock, cleaned out the filter and put the rocks back in.  I also found where a water snake sleeps during the day.  I don't know which one of us was more startled when I picked up his rock.  (I'm pretty sure it was me.....)


But the fountain is back to bubbling.


Digging rock is hot and dusty work, so....it was time for an adult beverage and a swim with the kids.

No comments: