Saturday, June 13, 2020

Ahhhh - vacation time!  And it started early!  I was able to finish up and leave a couple of hours early on Friday!  Usually I end up working late right before I leave to get everything ready to go.  This time, though, everything worked out.  I still have one project hanging out that may require me to log in, but otherwise.....I'm free!  Well, free from bank work.  My to-do list is a mile long.

Since I had a couple of extra hours Friday, I jumped right in to my list.  I weeded the garden....and found baby tomatoes!  These were hiding in the weeds.



These were just from the tomato bed - and it isn't very big!


I finished the painting project on my shelf and got it out in the pool area - I like it!  (The duck is a floating wi-fi speaker - pretty cool for the pool!)




I also did more yard clean-up - not only did I have a couple of extra hours, it was only 75 degrees outside!  I transplanted plants, moved rock around, trimmed bushes, etc.  So nice to be able to work without melting.  We have another cool day today, so more yard work is on my agenda!  We are supposed to get back up to 100 later in the week.

No comments: