Thursday, December 26, 2019

The animals were the most excited about Christmas presents this year, I think.  And, I'll be honest, it's because the dogs got a chew-bone.  They did play with their toys, but only after they took care of the chew-bone....

Indy actually played with the toy mice (and so did Luna - she pulled the stuffing out of two of them already.)  Indy is such a big cat that it's funny to see him play like a kitten.


After cooking Christmas breakfast (waffles, eggs, hash browns, sausage, coffee, and mimosas - orange juice for Alli of course) and cleaning up after cooking said breakfast, opening presents, and cleaning up after opening said presents, I worked on my quilt.  It is slow going at this point, but it's beginning to come together.  I have a little less than half (4 of the 9 rows) put together.  (It would go faster if I sewed it together right the first time.)  I have 5 more rows to put together with the sashing, and then make a zillion hourglass blocks for a border row, add that boarder row and add a few others.....as I said, slow going on this one!


Merry Christmas from Alli and I!



No comments: