Sunday, December 08, 2019

Here's my amaryllis after one week... 


Here's my original - it's grown a lot in a week!  



Yesterday was the start of "get ready for Christmas!!!"  After I got my chores done, I started working on my embellished gloves.  I got 12 pairs done yesterday (and watched two movies on Disney+, and part of The Mandalorian" series - I have to catch up with AJ....)


That used up most of my gloves that I had in stock, and Walmart isn't carrying them this year.  I ordered some online yesterday, so I can get more done when they get in, so today....my focus is my quilt (that I've been ignoring for most of the year) and snowflakes.  All (or almost all) of my quilt blocks are done, it's time to start the sashings in between the blocks.  I also have one border  that is hourglass blocks that I don't have done yet, but....sashings first!  (After my chores are done though....)

 

No comments: