Wednesday, December 04, 2019

Another Thanksgiving is in the books!  I cooked for us and Ralph's family on Thursday, and then went to Jeff's for my family on Saturday.  (Note to self - next year, put the dressing in the oven earlier.....)  

Ralph didn't make it to Jeff's - he decided to stay home sick.  Monday, he was diagnosed with pneumonia, so it was a good call....

Dave didn't make it either.  These were pictures he sent during the day from his place:






And here's my 'reward' for the cooking and cleaning for the day - a cranberry parfait and a glass of wine - and my feet up!


This is the coolest hostess gift too - Debbie and Pat brought it for me - and it is so cool!  I'm planning on taking pictures as it grows.


Chewie enjoyed a little down time too....


And....the house is decorated for Christmas!  (Once again, no Christmas tree - just my snowmen) I picked up an ornament display rack yesterday, and need to pull out all the hand-crocheted ornaments that Mom has sent the kids over the year and put them on it.  More pictures to come!




No comments: