Monday, September 02, 2019

I know - I haven't posted in a while - probably because not too much exciting has happened - no fun trips, no major accomplishments, etc.  Just normal stuff - go to work, go home, cook, clean, watch some TV (Go Giants!) and go to bed to start again the next day.  I'm not complaining - sometimes an 'exciting' day isn't a 'good' day.  

I've started the quilt for Emma and Ryan - their wedding is the last of October, so I hope I can get it done.  Here's what the pattern looks like:


And here are the colors AJ and I picked out.  The quilt top won't take too much time to put together (I'm actually halfway done with it now) but the quilting will take me a while.


Book club this month was our annual family BBQ - no book required.  I found a new yarn at Hobby Lobby that I just had to try (along with a yarn bowl that was just too cool to pass up....)



So I made wash clothes and scrubbies for book club for August.



I've started de-cluttering the computer/sewing room, now that the garage is sort-of under control.  I pulled the piano out and we got a large sofa in.  I plan on putting in a TV in there as well, so I can watch something different that what Ralph is watching.....I's like to make it an actual 'sewing room' one of these days.  I'll just keeping adding a few things at a time though.  My next big purchase will be a sewing table.....


Chewie thinks he's the king of the couch.

No comments: