Sunday, September 08, 2019

Happy birthday to me!  Margene sent me the sweetest (pun intended) bouquet at work on Friday...


Ralph and AJ got me a new TV to put up in the computer room for my birthday - sort of....

My plan was to get a smallish second TV and mount it in on the wall the computer room, which I've just added a couch to, so it can be more than a sewing room/computer room.  I should have known better.  Ralph got a 50" TV, with better optics, etc., than our TV in the living room, so......the new one is going in the living room and I get the hand-me-down TV in the computer room.  It will be nice to have - I don't always want to watch what Ralph is watching, and vice versa.  We now have the TV and mounting set - now to actually get it put up on the wall, hooked up to services, etc.  Maybe this week, since I'm on vacation, I can work on that....

Dave, Marletta, AJ and I are hiking Lassen today.  The original plan called for Ronna to join us too, but she called in sick yesterday - kidney stones.  Poor thing! She decided against even driving over for a visit.  

I had invited Jeff and Kirby to hike with us as well, but they were busy today, but came up yesterday for dinner instead.  I made pizza for them, and Jeff is a convert!  He ate two pizzas and practically rolled himself out to the car.  Kirby made a blackberry crisp for dessert, but Ralph was the only one with room for dessert!  (He said it was great  - I'll try some today....)  I have to remember to send my recipes to Kirby - Jeff was planning on buying a pizza oven ASAP.

No comments: