Thursday, March 07, 2019

I got the greenhouse all set up, and winter came back - again....Heavy sigh.  We are back to torrential rain (I stayed late at work last night because it was raining so hard.....) and wind.  I went out yesterday and strapped the greenhouse to the infrastructure behind it - hopefully it stays where I put it.  Especially since it has all the shelves full of seeds now!  The temps are not low, so it should still germinate the seeds - if they don't blow over!



Before I strapped it down - and put in one more shelf of seed pots.....


Since it was nasty weather last weekend, I got one section of my latest quilt put together:


And during one break in the rain, AJ and I ran the dogs out in the field:


And Spring is coming - one of the trees in the field is blooming!


No comments: