Friday, March 29, 2019

More progress on the garage!  Alex and I were at a standstill in the garage - waiting for Ralph to go through a pile of items we weren't sure of, so....we hit the pool house!  I want to turn it into a gardening shed, so we pulled out all the odds and ends stored in there (almost everything in there went to the dump....), swept it out, and moved some of my yard equipment in.  I have more to go in, but we ran out of time and energy.....  I also want to get a shelving unit in there if I can....Dave is coming down this weekend, so I may be able to put him to work for me.  We'll see!



Book club was Wednesday - fun night - lots of discussion of the book even!  Here's the final bookmarks.


Last weekend I babysat Nicholas, and I had crocheted around a fleece blanket for him - he seemed to enjoy it...


No comments: