Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Every year around this time, I start getting desperate for Spring.  The huge snowfall didn't help this year - we still had some snow in the backyard on Sunday (before the next winter storm hit....)



So I planted part of the garden.  I put in some lettuce, spinach and chard (only because it is so pretty - I don't really like it.)  Spring WILL be here - really!


Margene left me a greenhouse in a box when she moved, so I put it together this weekend, and got a bunch of seeds and some peat pots to plant them in.....

 



And then....the storm hit.  I haven't been out yet to see if the greenhouse has weathered the storm or not - I'm afraid to.  We had a huge windstorm come in yesterday, and lots of rain.  Spring is NOT here yet, and it doesn't look like it will be here for a while.  Bummer.

Since I was stuck inside on Sunday, I did some sewing - and had some companions in the sewing room.....


No comments: