Monday, September 03, 2018

The dogs (Luna and Koori) and I took a walk yesterday morning before it got hot (104 yesterday....)  It's the first time in forever since I've taken them for a walk, poor things!  We put in just under 2 miles, and they both looked tired.....

I got some nice pictures of the dried grass out in the field....




Yesterday, AJ and I drove up to Whiskeytown and up to Keswick.  So sad.  AJ was more affected by the burn at the lake, but I was more affected by the loss of houses at Keswick.  (AJ had never been there, and if you didn't know where the houses used to be, you didn't know they were gone...)


I got another border on my quilt, and was proudly showing AJ, and he asked "Is one side supposed to have more blue on it than the other???"  The answer is "no, they are supposed to be the same on BOTH sides....."  Heavy sigh.....When I trimmed up the main panel, I trimmed one side twice.  Time to rip out some seams, sew a new strip on the right hand side, re-trim and re-sew.  Maybe tomorrow....


No comments: