Tuesday, September 04, 2018

I didn't get it all the way back to where I started, but.....I did get the error fixed, and I trimmed up the next boarder row so it's ready to put together (all of the blocks were cut larger than needed and had to be cut down after adding the applique - something I conveniently forgot until I went to put them together....).  I have a few small blocks that still need work.  They were supposed to be embroidered - one with the year, one with my initial, and two are ladybugs that I need to put legs on.  I also need to embroider legs on the ladybug in the main panel.  My plan is to get that done this week, but we'll see.


When I realized I messed up the quilt, I fell back on my standard de-stresser:  crochet!  I found a couple of skeins on sale at Joanns - black and red with sequins!!!  I finished this cowl on Sunday, and started one in black yesterday.


No comments: