Thursday night Cindy M and I took the paddle boards out again, and, once again, I didn't go involuntarily swimming!! I did have to take a break from standing, but not because my legs were tired, my feet were! I found myself gripping the board with my toes/feet so much (to keep from involuntarily swimming!) that they were needing a break. We've been paddling in the cove by the dock - the boats go out to the lake so it very calm - and each time we've seen wildlife, which just makes the lake trip that much better. This trip we saw a blue heron that we startled so it flew up into a tree (sorry to ruin your possible dinner, guy!) and deer. We aren't sure if we saw one or two deer - there was one by the blue heron when we went by, and on our way back there was one a bit further down the lake shore. Same one?? Hard to tell, no name tags were visible. I do find I have a harder time taking pictures on the paddle board. I'm not able to adjust the camera lens or twist around for a better shot (let's face it, I'm not able to do much more than look straight ahead!) so my photos fro the moment aren't as good as they could be. Something to practice on!



No comments:
Post a Comment