Tuesday, August 11, 2026

I found a super quick and cute coaster pattern - it makes up in minutes and takes just five 5" square pieces of fabric - definitely a scrap-buster!  The pattern is here: Coasters and it's super easy!  A quick little project for when I have the sewing equivalent of writer's block. For me, it's often more of a "decisions, decisions" thing - when I finish up a project, which one do I jump into next?   

 I had offered to quilt a quilt top for a friend's mom, and I had to make myself do it before I quilted anything for me, or it would have sat there forever!  I could never be a professional quilter.  I'd rather work on my stuff!  But, once I finished it and before I jumped into the next project, I tried this little pattern out.  Now, on to the next project - quilting the baby frog quilt - the baby shower is less than 2 weeks away!!
 

No comments: