Monday, July 01, 2024

And the new sit/stand desk is set up and in service!  Here's my old setup - a standard Costco table with my Cutie frame and Allegro machine.


And my helper while I was putting the desk together.  


The new desk!

I managed to put it all together by myself - up to the final step.  I had to go get dinner started, planning on finishing it after dinner, and AJ wandered through and offered to finish it....all that was left was to mount the motor and plug all the electronic in.  AJ suggested double-sided sticky tape to mount the motor instead of drilling holes for the screws, so he was done in a couple of minutes.


I'm using the desk for cutting fabric as well as quilting, so will keep the Cutie frame and sewing machine off the desktop until needed.  I love the height adjustment!  It's so much less painful to cut my fabric when I can move the table top higher!  I didn't have a lot of time to sew after I got the table set up, so am really looking forward to using it more!

No comments: