Monday, December 11, 2023

A new project!  (like I needed one, right??)  One of the (many) crafting emails I get had the offer of a Quilt-a-long making a Christmas quilt using triangles.  Each of the triangles is made differently, and many are using techniques I haven't tried before, so I thought I'd give it a try.  I am a few days behind because I didn't initially have the book with the patterns in it, but I'm catching up.  Sorry about the poor lighting on the photo - late afternoon in the sewing room - but you can see the different triangles.  Except for the backing fabric (snowflakes!) the fabric is all stuff I had on hand from other projects, so it's using up some of my stash as well - a win/win for me - learning something new and not having to go shopping for fabric!


Here's the layout of the triangles for the quilt:


No comments: