Saturday, November 04, 2023

Some more fall foliage photos from the back field - I almost face-planted in the dirt after taking these - unbeknownst to me, there was a strand of barbed wire in the weeds, which I managed to trip on after walking over to the tree to take the pictures.  AJ is gone for the weekend, so it was just the dogs and me out in the field.  In one way, it would have been nice that no one would have seen me crash and burn, but in another way, only the dogs would have been able to help me up after a fall, and they aren't really good at that.  They do come see me when I'm on the ground (yes, previous experiences of tripping and falling....) with the whole "Hi Mom!  Did you want to play?" expression, but they aren't much help actually getting me back on my feet.  I didn't used to worry about things like that - getting older sucks!!!




 

No comments: