Sunday, November 05, 2023

AJ was out of town this weekend, so I took my own vacation and did the minimal amount of housework yesterday.  (I already have laundry started today....)  I'm getting closer on my newest quilt top - this was yesterday morning - all the light grey blocks were done.


And this was last night - all the blocks are done!  I'm hoping today to get the blocks put together and get the borders on, and then off to the store to get backing and binding fabric...


I got Margene's quilt fully quilted yesterday as well, so all that's left to do on it is hand-sewing the binding down.  I went to start quilting Kirby's quilt, and I don't have enough of the backing fabric (I bought it all together as part of the kit....) so also need to get some backing fabric for it as well.  (I did email the company that I got the quilt kit from, but don't have high hopes of getting more fabric - I bought the kit 6 months ago, and they may not still have that line of fabric available.)

No comments: