Saturday, October 01, 2022

One of my 'trips' while on vacation with Margene was a trip to Ikea.  Alex wanted a stand-up desk. and we were having a hard time coordinating a time we could both go, and neither of us wanted to go by ourselves, so...Margene volunteered to make the trip with me.  Of course, she had ulterior motives - we met up with a friend of hers in Woodland for dinner on the way back....

Margene had never been to Ikea before, and due to a work issue that cropped up for her, we got a late start to Sac, so she didn't have enough time to appreciate the experience....she honestly thought that an hour would be enough time to walk through Ikea!!  Now she knows better....

I made Alex measure the Volvo's space three times and compare to the measurements of the boxes before I went down - he ordered a fairly large desktop (72"??) and the last thing I wanted was to drive 2 1/2 hours one way and not be able to get it home.  As it was, Margene had a "companion" on the way home.  The desk is great, and now I want one too!  (Just no place for me to set one up in my current work area...)



 

No comments: