Sunday, October 23, 2022

I was on vacation last week, and did some "home work".  We had decided to replace the flooring in both bathrooms last year before Ralph died, and it got sidelined a bit....so I started forward again - faster than I meant to though.  I got a contractor to install, and figured he'd be booked out and I could paint the kitchen and bathrooms while I was on vacation, but...he had a cancellation and showed up bright and early on Monday.  That meant I spent Saturday and Sunday painting.....the bright side - I had lots of help from the kittens....they spent a lot of time locked up in a bedroom while I painted and the flooring people were here (Jessie is an escape artist extraordinaire....)




The kitchen - painted with the old flooring:


The new flooring in the main bath:


The flooring and paint in my bathroom:


The finished kitchen:


The finished bathroom - I finally printed and framed some of my photos to use - they turned out pretty nice, if I do say so myself!


I even got a few photos put up in my bedroom...

No comments: