Monday, January 25, 2021

Ralph and I took off last weekend for a break - we went to Crescent City for the night.  It was cold and windy - even rainy on Sunday - so between COVID restrictions and the weather, we didn't get out much.  I still have a ton of pictures to sort through, though.  When we got in Sunday night, my new sewing table had been delivered, so instead of sorting pictures, I put it together!  



There were several times I was not happy with the "easy to assemble" instructions, because "easy" it wasn't - at least with those instructions.  Not enough details given for the small details....that make a huge difference!  After putting the drop-down section in for the third time, I got it!!!  It would probably help if I had a more mechanical mind, or more practice putting things together, but...I did it!  I like it!

No comments: