Monday, January 18, 2021

I made a quick visit to Ronna's last weekend - Kirby was supposed to come with me, but Joe was in quarantine for COVID exposure, so she opted out.  Since Joe's "exposure" was walking within 6 feet of someone who was later diagnosed with COVID a full week before, outside, while both were wearing masks, I felt pretty safe....He said he was caught on a security camera and they weren't really sure he was even closer than 6 feet, but since he works from home 90% of the time, they just told him to stay home rather than argue...they were actually measuring the height of a tire in the security camera photo and extrapolating the distance....just stay home....  

I made my  normal one-day dash to Ft. Bragg - it is sooo worth it!  I stopped on 20 and took a quick walk in the redwoods.  Nothing smells and feels like that!




 

No comments: