Sunday, October 04, 2020

I was so proud of myself for taking "before" pictures this time, but....I pooped out and didn't finish the project.    (In my defense - it was close to 100 degrees yesterday....)  I need to get the garden cleaned out, and a green waste run done before 1) the leaves start falling, and 2) before I can go kayaking, as my kayak trailer doubles as the dump trailer.  At this point, it doesn't look promising for a kayak trip - the Zogg Fire is keeping us at 'unhealthy air quality" levels.

I was a true slacker this year, and pretty much ignored my garden.  The weeds took over, so I have my work cut out for next year....

The before photos:




The after photo:


I got a lot out, but the ground was pretty dry in two of the beds, so I ran some water on them last night in the hopes of loosening up the ground a bit.  Since the high today is supposed to only be 90, I hope I can get some more work done in them.  

I did have a helper while I was working - a very tired helper...


 

No comments: