Tuesday, September 29, 2020

I know - too long in between posts - sorry!  Due to some major work issues, I've been spending way too much time at work, including weekends.  I'm hoping that most of the problems are getting worked through, which will lighten the work load a bit...we'll see.  This year has not gone as planned, to say the least.

Margene sent me a picture of Chewie and Tibet laying together!  They are getting along just fine, thank goodness.  We were both worried about how big Tibet is, and how over-protective he can be.  Since Chewie is also over-protective, but only weighs 10 pounds, he'd quickly end up on the losing side....


We have a new fire - again - outside of Redding.  The Zogg Fire (started off of Zogg Mine Rd.) forced evacuations Sunday and Monday - Jacky was out of the office because she was on stand-by for evacuation, and she has horses, dogs, cats, etc.  (That didn't help my work-load a bit, either - Linsay was on vacation as well - down to half-staff on a Monday....but since I wasn't the one trying to pack up the essentials, I couldn't complain!)

No comments: