Tuesday, September 01, 2020

I woke up to 15-20 MPH winds this morning, and it was 80 degrees at 5:00 - not a good day!  Hot winds make me so nervous anymore with our fires,  Sunday was the first semi-smoke free days we've had in weeks.  

I did have a visitor yesterday - Nicholas came over for a swim!  He has an invitation to a pool party this weekend, and Mal wan'ted to get him used to the pool (again).  He hasn't had access to one
this summer, and, while he liked it last year, he didn't want to get very wet yesterday.  Mal is going to try to get him over a few times this week to try to get him in the water....

Since he will be coming back - I made a couple of masks for him.  He's in kindergarten this year, and has to wear a mask to school (he can take it off after he gets his temp taken).  I had some fabric here for the Paw Patrol, so made a reversible mask.  The other uses fabric from the baby quilt I made him - that he still uses.

 




 

No comments: