Friday, August 28, 2020

There were three.....


And then there were two....We had one of the sycamore trees removed last week.  It caught a virus, and we had been nursing it along - giving it vitamin shots in the spring, but it just wasn't getting better.  Not only were most of the big branches dead, it kept putting leaves on, and then loosing them - making my annual leaf clean-up a weekly clean-up.  Now I have a big pile of wood chips in that spot, and no idea what to do with the empty space....


I need to take more "before" pictures - I spent Sunday cleaning up the yard, and part of that project was the rose garden.  It got tidied up, and new bark.  I really wish I had remembered to take pictures before I started!

So - I took "before" pictures of my project - cleaning up the garden.....next weekend...





 

No comments: