Monday, August 10, 2020

I actually finished a crochet project!  I think this is the only crochet project I've finished this year, which is quite sad....

Alex has been bugging me for a long time to watch The Princess Bride with him - a movie that is one of his favorites, and one I always wanted to watch, but never made myself sit down and watch when it was on.  Now, thanks to Netflix and Disney+, I can watch it whenever I want, which usually means I still don't sit down and watch anything...

Unfortunately, the day we watched it was a bad day for Alli - it took us all afternoon/early evening to watch the movie.  Poor Alli was having a tough day, with lots of meltdowns.  We finished watching it after she went to bed - early because she was exhausted (meltdowns are very tiring - for both of us!)  All in all, a good movie though!  What does The Princess Bride have to do with my first crochet project?  I started this bag while watching the movie....and finished it yesterday while watching the Giants lose to the Dodgers.


 

No comments: