Thursday, October 08, 2020

It's official - I need a life!  I am waaaaay too excited that I got a yard tool.....My new leaf vacuum//shredder arrived yesterday, and I couldn't wait to go test it out!


Alex was my model - not a lot of help in the yard though - he has gotten back in to working out, and was too sore to do a lot of leaf shredding!  The vacuum isn't the lightest thing, but it works!


It works great!  I was able to get a lot of the leaves that get trapped in my plants (agapanthus) - they don't want rake out or blow out.  My new solution!  Vacuum them out (and shred them at the same time.)
 

Alli's day care program may be closed for COVID (and her particular site closed completely), but the program is delivering projects twice a week for the clients to do.  One of the helpers that comes in for Alli has started "helping" Alli to do the projects.  Some get more cooperation from Alli than others.  Here's one that obviously Morgan did......Love it!

No comments: