Tuesday, May 28, 2019

 A new sewing misadventure...I saw a cute little wristlet purse pattern, and thought - I can do that!  Well, sort of.   I did it, but it didn't turn out as planned.  The pattern makes a little quilted purse with a strap attached to a zipper so it is zipped close when it is on your wrist, and and then when it zips open, you can still have the strap on your wrist for stability while you get something out.  Unless you put the zipper in backwards.  Then is is the opposite.  It still works, of course, but the whole idea was that it could be carried on you wrist securely.  It's still cute, and now holds my lipsticks in one place in my purse.  (Note to self - when reading the pattern, pay attention to "left side" vs. "right side" of the instructions.....)






Here's how it is supposed to work.  I had to make another one - just to make it right!! 



No comments: