Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Happy Mother's Day to me!  I got new yard art for Mother's Day - after a VERY strong hint to AJ from Meredith.  We were shopping on Saturday and found these at Tuesday Morning, and she sent photos to AJ along with the message "What your mom wants for Mother's Day...." message.  It worked, and I love them!  (I think I may need to move the tiki heads though......)



In honor of Mother's Day, I planted flowers - not so much in Mom's memory (since these are annuals and will get pulled out this winter, not what I think of as a memorial planting), but I can't help but think of her when I plant flowers.  


The garden is doing great!  I have pea and cucumber blossoms



And the kale and swiss chard are doing great.



The lettuce, on the other hand, isn't doing so great.


I found the culprit(s) though........

 

No comments: