Sunday, October 25, 2009

What a beautiful Fall weekend! Just a little bit cool, just a little bit of cloud cover - beautiful! I worked my shift at Nash's yesterday and.....wasn't rained on, and didn't freeze or sweat to death! Those are the normal circumstances for me. This year, the rain was on a different weekend, so it was muddy, but not too muddy, and the temps were in the mid 70's while I was there. There wasn't a lot of traffic at the corn maze, but we are directly across from the pumpkin patch, and watched the kids scramble all over to find the 'perfect' pumpkin.



As promised, here are pictures of my pumpkin bookmarks. Not too exciting, really! I was just happy with them because I had to make my own pattern for them. I thought about putting jack-o-lantern faces on them, but....with my non-existing artistic talents, would probably ruin them, so I left them 'as is'. Now they will work for all of Fall, not just for Halloween, right?



Here is a picture of Dad's afghan too - made with a simple 'V' stitch and two strand of Homespun.



Rufus never has played with his toy I made him when I had the camera out, so I tossed it up to him on his stand, and caught a couple of pictures of him. He sure turned into a beautiful cat after his fur grew out!

No comments: