Friday, October 30, 2009

It's Friday! Happy Friday! What a week - I spent most of yesterday thinking it was Friday - what a let down when I realized it wasn't!

I did get my pumpkin decorated last night. Not my best pumpkin, personally, but....it's a pumpkin! Rufus was a bit concerned about it, as you can tell. He sniffed all over it - which was fine until he decided to start nibbling on it! I don't know if he was nibbling the spider or the web, but either way was detrimental to my pumpkin (and it doesn't need anymore help!)



I'm off to Susanville/Reno tomorrow to see Mom and Dad. It will be a quick trip again. From here to Reno and back to Susanville on Saturday, and home on Sunday. I need to get home early on Sunday so I can do my weekend chores - just looking around right now tells me I am way behind on the cleaning schedule. Oh well, I had much rather sit at the computer than clean house - any day!

No comments: