Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's raining! So far, we have 0.35 inches of rain! Not a lot, but - it is raining! I'm so happy for the changing seasons - I know I will get tired of the rain, but the first fall/winter storm is so nice! I even built a fire yesterday, but hadn't turned off the swamp cooler, so it kicked on! Dawn made us an apple pie, and house smelt heavenly! I made a big pot of chili for dinner too!

AJ had a soccer game yesterday, and us parents spent most of the game bemoaning the fact that they have a game today, too! Soccer isn't canceled for rain unless the field is sloppy and dangerous (or they don't want it torn up by cleats). Our field is artificial turf, so we won't cancel because of that. Bummer! I think I have to work late today! (The game starts at 4:00 and is over around 5:30!)



Dawn and I stopped by Dollar Tree the other day, and picked up a couple of toys for the dogs/ Koori loves her bear!

No comments: