Sunday, April 06, 2008

Well, I got a few things done on my list yesterday! I put in the border in front (with AJ's help) and I got the weeds cut down in the front area. I did not get the gravel spread out, though - I didn't even try! I did make it to AJ's game, which they won by 3 goals, I believe! I did get the Rav washed, and laundry is almost done. I did get the dogs and one cat in to the vet's today, but I didn't make it to church. I did get the shopping done, but I didn't get anything done in the garden. I didn't get any bark put down either. Ralph was going to get some bark, but that hasn't happened yet. He did get the lawn mowed, though! So far, I even took Koori on a walk yesterday. We haven't made it today, but I hope to do that after the baseball game - though why I am watching it, I don't know. They Giants are down 6-0.


Here is the front area, with a border.












Ralph and Alli coming in to the game.





I even had time for a little crochet! Here is a little (about 8 inches tall) mermaid doll for Rachelle! and I finished up a doily done in size 20 thread, and it is about 13 inches across. It is aptly named "Whirligig".

No comments: