Saturday, April 05, 2008

It's the weekend! And I have a ton of things I need to get done! Alli doesn't have a baseball game today (which I thought she did) so that frees up my morning a little bit. AJ has his first soccer game today at noon, so that is a fun little bit in the day. I need to start a list of things I want to do, so I can feel some accomplishment by crossing items off. I know I won't get everything done, but I really need to get a lot of them done. Let's see.....put in the border for the flower area in the front, dig out all the weeds in the gravel area in front, spread out the gravel that we have in the gravel are in the front, put down bark in the flower areas in the front, put down some clear or black plastic in the garden area to keep the weeds down (I'm not too sure about that one - can you tell?), wash the Rav, take the dogs and one cat to the vet (tomorrow is 1/2 off day) go to church, put in a couple of hours at work this weekend, do the grocery shopping, go for a couple of walks with Koori (and probably Jasper, too - talk about fun - two dogs on one walk!) go to AJ's game and maybe take Alli, since it is at the Anderson Park, and she likes playing there (see the pictures below from the week I was on vacation)...I am sure there is more - oh yes, the laundry, cooking and cleaning and various other errands and small jobs. No wonder I am updating my blog instead of getting busy! I am behind before I start. Somewhere in there, I would like to watch a couple of baseball games too (the Giants are playing), but that isn't looking good! Oh well, I guess if I don't get everything done, I will always have something to look forward to!
It was a cold and windy day at the park. We were the only ones there for the first 20 minutes or so. Even with the wind, Alli had fun!

No comments: