Sunday, April 27, 2008

I had a pretty productive day today - I got the mulch unloaded from the truck (okay - about 2/3's of it - that's all I needed for the front flower area. The rest will go out in the garden area, and that has to wait until AJ and I move the pile of rocks in front of the gate.) and I got some new plants for the garden and the flower area as well, and actually got them all in the ground! I got the laundry done, the house cleaned up, and put in a couple of hours at the bank today as well - a busy day! AJ helped me unload the mulch, which helped a lot, and babysat Alli so I could go in to the bank (Ralph was mowing the lawn).

Poor Alli "mis-overheard" a conversation today - Koori took a dip in her drinking water, and I stepped in the puddles of water she left in the house. When I asked Koori "Who has been swimming today?", Alli jumped up and went running out to the pool. I think she heard "Who wants to go swimming today?" I had AJ get the camera for me and film Alli - since I knew she really wouldn't want in the water after she found out how cold it was.

No comments: