Monday, September 21, 2009

Back to work today - and I don't feel like I got much of a break! It sure was a busy weekend. Saturday, we left the house at 7:15 a.m. and got back to stay at 6:15 p.m., and had two extra kids to feed and stay over night! Add that to sitting in the sun and heat (the last game I could sit in the shade) I was exhausted, and I wasn't the one running around in the game! Sunday, I had all the normal cleaning stuff to do, along with the laundry and normal Sunday stuff to do! I even put in three hours at the office (yes, I am that far behind there, too!) I need another day off!



Here is my new kitchen faucet! The old one leaked, so Ralph replaced it on Friday. Pretty snifty!



One of my co-workers requested a scarf in 'Enterprise colors' for the football games (when it get cooler). Enterprise High School are the Hornets - so yellow and black it was! This was my first knitting project that I changed colors, so it was a bit different for me. Most of the work was done at the tournament, and I only had to frog a couple of times. I seemed to have a problem counting the correct number of rows when the games were exciting! I added a pair of gloves to go with it, crocheting around the top of them. I think the set turned out pretty good!

No comments: