Saturday, July 29, 2023

When I had my septic tank cleaned out a couple of months ago, the tech mentioned that the trees growing in the chicken pen were encroaching into the tank.....uh oh!!!  I had the three oak trees taken out last week.  While they were here, I also had them trim back the tress on the other side of the property.  They had grown so much my garden wasn't getting getting enough sun.  Here are a few before and after pictures.

The walkway to the chicken pen - before"

After:

The view from the chicken pen to the trees....before:


After (the umbrella is there for shade for the chickens while I figure a more permanent solution):


The storage area before:


After:


The view toward the garden area before:


And after:


The view from the garden area before:


And after:


No comments: